Chateau Impney Hill Climb will return on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 July 2018. Expect the unexpected at the fourth instalment of this spectacular event offering the thrill of motorsport combined with the pleasure of a summer garden party.
- Chateau Impney Hill Climb will be making its annual return on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July 2018.
- The Hill Climb will be hosting the second round of Ralli 22, a selection of Group A, Group B and WRC cars competing against the clock.
- The Michelin Supercar Expo will wow the crowds in conjunction with the Supercar Driver Club, with 100 supercars on display within the grounds.
- There will be over 200 invited pre-1967 cars tackling the challenging 885-metre course, along with exotic cars and bikes from every era performing demonstration runs.
- Once again, the Chateau Impney Hill Climb and the Bugatti Owners’ Club will be jointly awarding The ERA Challenge Trophy to the best performance by an ERA or ERA-engined car at both La Vie en Bleu, held at Prescott Hill Climb, and the Chateau Impney Hill Climb.
- The Impney Party, the black-tie Saturday night gala dinner for competitors and invited guests, will be another spectacular evening surpassing previous years. 800 guests will be dining in our expansive Broadway Suite, surrounded by exciting onstage entertainment and live music.
- The event will offer, complimentary to all event ticket holders, a wide variety of family-friendly entertainment including a Vintage Funfair, face painting, live music, RAF flypasts, and many new additions for 2018.
- The prestigious Brummel magazine will be the exclusive media partner for 2018.
From 1957 to 1967, Chateau Impney played host to a series of speed trials, attracting some of the best-known hill climb competitors and thousands of thrill-seeking spectators. The Chateau Impney Hill Climb has brought motorsport back to Droitwich as an annual event, celebrating the Chateau’s unique and exciting motoring heritage. Once again, this summer the Hill Climb will welcome in excess of 18,000 visitors and VIP guests to the grounds, which will be transformed from a country estate into one of the most picturesque motorsport venues in the country.
Buy Tickets: chateauimpneyhillclimb.com/buy-tickets/
You may also like
Britain may be small, but it’s always been b...
This Christmas, The Royal Ballet’s much-loved pr...