BEST OF BRITANNIA is an uplifting and inspirational retail and events platform for the growing number of people looking to purchase high quality products, made right here in Britain by people who take great pride in making things beautifully.
The BEST OF BRITANNIA events and developing online retail site, feature Britain’s brightest brands in interiors, art, fashion, food & drink, ceramics, jewellery, cycling and motoring for trade and consumer customers who care about quality, provenance and sustainability.
BOB is at the vanguard of a UK-wide phenomenon, as the manufacturing skills that were the foundation of Britain’s past prosperity undergo an extraordinary renaissance. From the Scottish Highlands to the South Downs, from Norwich to Penzance, we are witnessing the re-birth of the well-made object – the high-quality artefact, produced here by people who have honed their skills over generations. Craftsmen and women, artisans, designers and manufacturers have been curated and united at BOB. The BOB team came together in 2012 and since then, we have devoted ourselves to building a collective of brands and their makers via, first an event platform and now an accompanying online retail platform.
BEST OF BRITANNIA’s annual London trade and consumer event will take place on Thursday October 12th and Friday October 13th 2017.
This year BEST OF BRITANNIA London will be held within The Old Truman Brewery, East London’s revolutionary arts and media quarter, home to a hive of creative businesses, exclusive independent shops, galleries, markets, bars and restaurants. Over the two days in October trade buyers, press and consumers will be able to meet the makers face-to-face, hear their stories, watch product being honed and crafted and browse and buy their wares in the fantastic former Boiler House of the Brewery – truly an engine room driving the very best in British design and manufacturing.
Visit Best of Britannia if:
- You want to discover new British brands, see how they are made and meet the people who make them
- You want to find unique British-made product from over 150 brands including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, footwear, accessories, jewellery, cycling, motoring, home furnishings and much, much more
- You want to taste some of the best food and drink available in the UK from fine wines and cocktails to craft beers, from artisan chocolate to cheeses to chilli oils
- You want to have your hair cut or beard sculpted by the best barbers in London
- You want to be pampered in our wellbeing area
- You want to shop till you drop
Further details on the BOB story can be found on our website – Bestofbritannia.com/the-britannian.
You may also like
Scotland’s national dance company returns this C...
In the 250th anniversary year of the invention of ...